Running the race of life: Transition time again

Running the race of life

Monday, May 08, 2006

Transition time again


Tonight I sleep in an empty room (well almost)!

Tommorrow, I'm moving to Steubenville, Ohio to live at our friary on the campus of the Franciscan University of Steubenville.

After a few weeks of settling, a little vacation and a little thing called deaconate ordination I'll be serving as a deacon in a local parish.

I've got to admit, transitions are emotionally tough for me. I need to pray more and keep my eyes on the Good Shepherd. Please pray for me in the transition and for so many who are making life changes right now.

4 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Billy Valentine said...

Hope you enjoy your time here in Steubenville! I hope you get to spend alot of time here on the University while school is in session, its a really amazing place to be. I just finished up my first year here and absolutely loved it. I'm actually from the DC area, too, born and raised in Alexandria. Graduated from Bishop Ireton last year. I'll be praying for you!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Paula said...

I pray for you.And I wait for news from your part.I know that it is not easy now for you, but with the help of God you will be fine.Just hang on in there.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger DilexitPrior said...

I will keep you in my prayers at Eucharistic Adoration tomorrow. I'm so grateful that we have people like you to serve in the universal Church. May God grant you peace and may you know His love as you prepare for the significant transitions that lie ahead, particularly your ordination to the deaconate.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Jonathan St.Andre, T.O.R. said...

Thanks for the encouragement brother and sisters, I appreciate it. I'm getting settled in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home