Running the race of life: Settling in at Steubenville

Running the race of life

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Settling in at Steubenville


I've been slowly transitioning to my new assignment at the Franciscan University of Steubenville. Its a familiar place which I love since I graduated from here. Franciscan University is very unique in many ways, its fair to say its been blessed!

I appreciate the prayers for the transition. Its funny to be coming in as so many students are leaving!

I've been so aware of how our lives are passing one another in transition. It is mysterious to me how God leads us from one place to another. I'm taking solace in the words preached at Mass the day I left D.C.: "The same Lord who has been with you goes with you wherever you go!"

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Autrice DelDrago said...

Welcome to Steubenville! It is a wonderful community, although it is a small town. If you need any info about the area, please feel free to email me (the address is on my Blogger profile.)

We recently moved here from Colorado to be near my mother's side of the family here, and my husband and I have found Steubenville to be a very peaceful community.

If you get a chance, check out Pittsburgh... excellent museums, the markets on the Strip are wonderful, and the parks are relaxing.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

God bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home