Running the race of life: I'm a Deacon by the Grace of God!

Running the race of life

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm a Deacon by the Grace of God!

Yesterday, I was ordained a transitional deacon!

There's so much to tell but the bottom line is that I'm grateful to the Lord for the grace of this call! My Franciscan brother Sean and I put our hands in the Bishops and pledged obedience to him and the people of God.

It was a great privilege to be ordained as our friar brother Timothy was ordained to the Priesthood.

Pictures are coming!

7 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Susan Rose, CSJP said...

How wonderful!!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger DilexitPrior said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was camping yesterday and far from any internet access, but I remembered you were being ordained and kept you in my prayers. May God bless you in your deaconate. :-)

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Paula said...

This is great!Congrats brother!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

God's blessings! And Congratulations!!!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Chris T. said...

Congratulations!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger DilexitPrior said...

Don't forget to post pictures! :-)

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Don said...

Congratulations. Peace and all good to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home